Friday, June 6, 2014

On Shameless Promotion





I am promoting my brand, new book shamelessly…shamelessly, and I don’t care who knows it, so do bear with me for a few days as I let readers know of my newest baby. Since you enjoyed my first book, Essays on Everything, I followed up with a second volume entitled…what else…More Essays on Everything! This book continues with 45 new mini-essays on varied subjects, some light, some more thoughtful, all easy reading when you have a few minutes to put up your feet and thumb through it.

Try this little gem...

If you’re looking to be motivated, elevated or co-created, well, you might seek another book, but for a few…or several…minutes of relaxation and a space for good thought, try this little gem. It can be found in paper back at Amazon.com on my site, or you can just click on the picture to your right and grab a copy right now. For Kindle users, you’ll need another week or two.

Something here for everyone...

Check it out. There’s something here for everyone. You might find a kernel of humor in “On Doorknobs,” something to mull over in “On the Cancer Experience,” or a bit of expansiveness in “On a Safe Harbor.”   

Take a look!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dr. Margaret. What I love about your essays is that they connect me with others, reminding me of our common ponderings or sometimes make me ask why I believe what I believe. Often, your essays are just plain fun!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. Thank you Lon.

    ReplyDelete