Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dear Readers

Since the start of my blog I have been enjoying the comments and contacts from you. Here is a summary of the most read articles on this blog in the case you missed one and would like to catch up. I know I would love to hear from you.
  •         Many of us live by faith… in something, and not all faith is tied to religion. And what is faith, by the way? Not just somethi...
  •       Sometimes being accountable for what we say and do is no fun, no fun at all. It can mean that we really have to own up to where ...
  •         A recent TV commercial featured a pleasant-looking couple sitting across a desk, talking to a cheerful advisor of some kind when...
  • I think that many, many people are aware of Wayne Dyer’s incomparable statement: “We are spiritual beings living a human life.” It is s...
  • I don’t know about you, but with some unease I have long been aware of the word that government agencies, organizations and corporations...
  • History buffs will remember an epic decision made by Julius Caesar during the struggle for power in the early Roman Empire. In the yea...
  •    How often, when we are very busy, maybe snowed with lots to do, do we say we want to live more simply? We want to feel more comfor...
  • Umpqua Community College... Last June I wrote a blog entitled, “On the Long Road to Love,” regarding the shooting of nine church members ...
  • There are certain streets that we frequently drive that cause my husband to say, almost automatically, “Just like the old country.” Now...
  •        The ever-changing American lexicon is a joy to play with. As a person who uses a great many words in my work, I am constantly fa...

No comments:

Post a Comment