Tuesday, August 13, 2019

On Choosing to Love




  
It is my belief that when we go forth into life, we should always come from a firm position of love. I am not just talking about a sentimental, smiley, feel-good love; I am thinking of the primal energy of life that precedes and powers everything we do and think, that which we cannot avoid using and may use for good or misuse terribly.

Examine our thoughts...

This tells us that we should examine our thoughts before we speak or act because we will either bring a gift to life… or a monstrosity. If we do not know of our divine origins and the personal power at our fingertips, we may be creating trouble. Even a baby can terrorize a household if it unknowingly works itself up into a crying rage.

Will I bring my good into life...

Are there not times when we can absolutely drive others away when we go into a fit of forgetfulness… or simply do not know of the power we hold? These are the times when we especially need to wake up and change our attitudes. We could ask: Will I bring my good into life, or will I warp the energies at my disposal and create chaos?

What we say and do matters...

I hope we are sure enough of ourselves to realize that what we say and do matters, and that our lives are not negligible. We use divine energies. Therefore we must always come from love.

No comments:

Post a Comment